<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19088938?origin\x3dhttp://-illusion-dream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gonna blog again today hahaaa... Ever since I work in AIG, every single day, I felt so tired and sleepy. Everytim, I felt so bad. Because.... I always promised my darling tat I will talk to him till very late. But haven even 1/2 hr I fallen asleep already. And I know that my darling is very disappointed. So im here to apologise to my darling for not accompanying him talk. Baby. I do love you. I just very tired thats why I kept fallen asleep. So don't be sad or think that your darling don't love you anymore okay???? Another thing is. Baby..... darling is sorry that most of the time when she talk to you, she's very rude. She does not mean it to. And maybe she's tired than baby disturb her or what than she will talk to you rudely.Im sorry. I will change okay darling. And If in anyway I make you not very happy or wat, I just hope that you can share it out with me. I dun wan to be the one who always tells you wat happen around me okay darling... Now im sleepy already. As wat i promised you ytd, I will try my best to do it. And if I failed, pls forgive me baby.... lastly... I love you e same as you love me........ hahaa .:)

Labels:


♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING @
1/05/2010 09:22:00 PM